Welcome

Check out those sweet booties.
My hope is that you will love these booties as much as I do. I wasn't planning on selling them, but I just can't stop making them. I would prefer to only sale locally (Rexburg) or to anyone that is willing to come and pick them up. I will make an exception, for friends and family or larger orders. Shipping charges will be added. Enjoy the booties & happy hunting.
Click here for other baby stuff I am selling

Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing something new

I also make dresses.
I won't post them very often, but I love to make them. I also won't be taking custom orders. You can put in a comment that you would like me to make something in a certain size or color, and if you like it you can buy it. All my dresses are original and one of a kind, I do not duplicate. All fabrics are pre washed and pre shrunk. All edges are surged for long time wear.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

That dress is beautiful. I'm looking for an Easter dress for my 2 yr old daughter that is one of a kind. I love the dress that you have on the post! Please contact me apeterson@ccb-idaho.com. I would love for you to make her dress!
Thanks- Amy