Welcome

Check out those sweet booties.
My hope is that you will love these booties as much as I do. I wasn't planning on selling them, but I just can't stop making them. I would prefer to only sale locally (Rexburg) or to anyone that is willing to come and pick them up. I will make an exception, for friends and family or larger orders. Shipping charges will be added. Enjoy the booties & happy hunting.
Click here for other baby stuff I am selling

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Headbands

Introducing my new Creation. The first 5 people to place an order for a pair of booties will receive a free nylon headband with there choice of flower. The flowers come in Small, Medium, and Large. The nylon headbands are extremely stretchy and comfortable, so they are one size fits all, and come in either black (as seen below) or white. Please leave a comment with contact information, or contact me directly.

Large and Medium flower Headband sell for $3
Small sell for $2.50

No comments: